1. Fill your life up with different hobbies! ? Bodybuilding Champions realize working out is not everything there is in life. Your life does not center on the gym. Experience other activities. Get a hobby; join a group; do outdoor activities in order to stay mentally strong. One day you will realize, your identity is not built on the sport of bodybuilding.
2. Leave your ego at the door! ? Bodybuilding Champions focus on the process and not on themselves. Your life should not center on you and you alone. True Champions in any sport know that it is what the sport gives to your heart that matters most, not the image you want to project.
3. Never forget where you come from! ? Bodybuilding Champions never forget what the sport has taught them, where they have been or who has helped them along the way. Bodybuilding and life share the same principles: what you gain inside is more valuable than anything physical.
4. More is not better! ? Bodybuilding Champions work smarter not harder. Efficiency and knowledge is the key to becoming a true champion. Less effort and more results usually work best. Be smart in your training and practice a little common sense when needing to rest.
5. Get a mentor- Bodybuilding Champions are never afraid to ask for help. Champs know that knowledge is power. Learn from others, never be afraid of change, and champion yourself after as many people as you can.
6. Feed the Spirit! Bodybuilding Champions understand the mind is their biggest competitor and the heart is their biggest asset. If you kill your spirit or passion for the sport, you have lost the main purpose for your efforts.
7. Pay your dues and do not cheat by taking steroids ? Bodybuilding Champions SHOULD do it the right way, without drugs! You can never replace hard work, and hard work always pays off. Others may not know you are cheating, but at the end of the day you do. What matters most to you?
8. Teach others what you have learned ? Bodybuilding Champions help others gain knowledge. The best champions are those who share the wealth, teach others and inspire hearts. Your success is only as strong as your ability to share what you have learned.
9. Be honest in all you do ? Bodybuilding Champions know when to stop. No matter how difficult it may be on the ego, always be true to self and to others. Denying reality robs the heart of the happiness of life. Champions compete in their sport for the love of game, not for the chance to defy the odds of life.
10. Be you and no one else- Bodybuilding Champions do not pretend to be someone they are not. Hiding behind your exterior is the surest way to a lonely, unhappy life. True champions have no needs to pretend. GREATNESS NEEDS NO EXPLANATION!