Get out the scissors; we’re going to do some cutting, save you some money, boost that ROI, and increase your profits from your e-commerce marketing.
Ever wonder what the most wasteful parts of your e-commerce marketing may be? There are probably a lot more than 10, but we wanted to start with the top 10 useless things first.
- Those Social Networks No One Uses
- Your Unnecessary Website Redesign
- That Mobile App You’re Developing
- Your Untargeted Paid Media Spend
- Pretty Much All of Your Press Releases
- All That Over Reporting
- Those Millions of Micro-sites
- Your Go-To Marketing Offer
- The Fire-hose Blast of Content
- The On-Page SEO Fixation